Thursday 22 September 2011

Brief - Magazine Type/Layout

Brief - Produce a magazine.


This brief is not yet set, however during second year I really enjoyed working with the type and layout of magazine spreads during the type module. I only have one piece from that in my portfolio which I am proud and don't really have anything else that purely focuses on editorial based work, so this is something I think my portfolio would benefit from.


When reading magazines myself I am highly interested in fashion so this would be an area I would like to produce something for.


Ideas
- Magazine for a clothing brand (could also lead on to a branding brief)
- Look book
- Re-visit collection 100 from first year (I produced an insert for Vogue magazine however never got round to completing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment