Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sushi Packaging Nets

Here is a net I posted a while ago which I mentioned would be good if I were creating something like sushi. Now that I am expanding the brief into other packaging, this net would be a great one to use:







I think it would work well as it suits the shape and layout sushi is presented in and also the rounded shape to the packaging will work well next to my chow mein meal pack.




Similar to above, this next net fits the theme well with the rounded shape of it. This would be good created for a larger scale sushi pack as it has handles to carry it. I am currently unsure on the scale I will be producing this at yet. Although as my chow mein meal is a meal for two, it might be nice to produce a japanese meal pack rather than just sushi.





(add image of it built together)



No comments:

Post a Comment