Tuesday 18 October 2011

Products For My Range

For the shape of the bottles i'm going to stick to similar ones that The Body Shop use, the main reason is because I want to focus more on the surface design of the packaging but also it means they will still be recognisable to existing customers. The products i'm going to re-create as my winter collection will be:


- Body Lotion
- Hand and Nail Treatment
- Moisture Hair Butter
- Skin Reviver
- Lip Butter
- Body Loofah Mit












I've picked these products as from the research I have done, I think they will essential products for protecting and relieving the skin from the cold winter weather. These individual products also in different shape/sized bottles so I will have some variation in the packaging I design for them.


I will be re-designing/creating new packaging for each of the individual products but also I will be creating a gift set for them to be sold together which as it's coming up to christmas, will make a useful present idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment