Sunday 30 October 2011

Brief 3 - Basics Re-Brand

I originally planned to have a typeface brief as my third brief but this plan has changed now
(click here to read post about this)
I have now decided that my third brief will be a brief I picked out over summer. I mentioned this brief to Ellis and she liked the sound of it and suggested it could be a collaboration as she had wanted to something like this herself. I need to speak to her about this in more detail tomorrow to see if she still would like to do it, but if not I will still undergo this brief myself.


Over summer it was only written very basically so here is a revised version in more detail:


Brief Title - Supermarket Basics Re-Brand


The Brief - 


Concept/Proposition - 


Background - 


Target Audience - 


Tone Of Voice - 


Considerations - 


Mandatory Requirements - 


Deliverables - 

No comments:

Post a Comment